Dr. Kenneth Kai is certified by the American Board of Orthodontics, and Dr. Marcus has successfully completed the first phase of the examination and is currently preparing for the second phase to become ABO certified. Both doctors continually update their education to offer the newest treatments and procedures.
What else sets us apart?
- Invisalign® Premier Provider status requires that we handle a certain level of successful cases per year.
- Treatment of cleft lip and palate patients and other birth defects/anomalies requires long-term care for and dedication to patients.
- For patients with skeletal discrepancies or asymmetries, we offer treatment with orthognathic surgery. This requires coordination with oral surgeons for care that requires more than just dental movements.
- Placement and treatment utilizing TADs (micro-implants) offers options for anchorage and movement of teeth.
- We offer flexible payment plans with interest-free monthly payments.
- Your treatment fee includes your first set of retainers and monitoring during the retention phase for two years.
- Our staff is fluent in English, Vietnamese, Japanese, and Spanish.