Orthodontics has been one of my lifelong passions, stemming from a desire to care for people and foster self-confidence in others. The relationships that I’ve formed with my patients are truly meaningful and fulfilling. I am grateful to be in a profession where I have the opportunity to use my background in science and art to transform peoples’ smiles.
- Bachelor of Science – University of California, Los Angeles
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – University of the Pacific Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry
- Master of Science and Certificate in Orthodontics -- University of the Pacific Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Board of Orthodontics
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- California Association of Orthodontics
- Santa Clara County Dental Society
Staying current with technology and orthodontic literature is crucial to providing excellent treatment for my patients. As a general dentist, I pursued continuing education through Spear Study club. Now as an orthodontist, I plan to continue attending workshops and lectures to ensure that I have the knowledge and skills to best treat my patients.
IN THE COMMUNITY
Giving back to the community has always been important to me. I had the chance to travel to Guatemala as a general dentist to provide dental education and dental services through the Help the Children Foundation. As an orthodontic resident, I participated in the Kids in the Clinic program to extend services to children needing orthodontic care in San Francisco. I’m looking forward to having more opportunities to serve the Bay Area as an orthodontist.
OUTSIDE THE OFFICE
Aside from my career, I love exploration, creativity, and adventure! You can find me enjoying the outdoors, watching sports games, baking, or creating art. Most of all, I cherish quality time with family and friends.