All three of our doctors are board certified orthodontists by the American Board of Orthodontics (ABO). This distinction represents only 49% of all American Association of Orthodontists (AAO) membership. All doctors continually update their education on the latest technology and to offer the newest treatments and procedures.
What else sets us apart?
- Invisalign® Provider status requires that we handle a certain level of successful cases per year.
- For patients with skeletal discrepancies or asymmetries, we offer treatment with orthognathic surgery. This requires coordination with oral surgeons for care that requires more than just dental movements.
- Sleep apnea treatment working with an interdisciplinary team.
- Multiloop Edgewise Arch Wire (MEAW) treatment - for some patients can help possibly avoid jaw surgery and with TMJ/TMD.
- Placement and treatment utilizing TADs (micro-implants) offers options for anchorage and movement of teeth.
- We offer flexible payment plans with interest-free monthly payments.
- Your treatment fee includes your first set of retainers and monitoring during the retention phase for one year after treatment completion.
- Our team is fluent in English, Vietnamese, Japanese, and Spanish.