I love being an orthodontist! Everyday I’m at work, I get to use my hands and artistic skills to improve my patients’ health and help them feel better about themselves. I cherish the bonds that I form with my patients as we work towards a common goal. In particular, I enjoy working with children because they have such an excitement for life and curiosity about the world. I consider myself truly blessed to be part of this profession.
- Bachelor of Science – University of California, Berkeley
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – University of California, Los Angeles
- Master of Science and Certificate in Orthodontics – University of the Pacific Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Board of Orthodontics
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists
In the Community
I was born and raised in the Bay Area and attended college in the East Bay. I have always had a heart for children and service and have volunteered in various children’s ministries and service trips to Ghana and Bolivia.
During dental school, I was involved in children’s educational programs, as well as dental service trips to Guatemala and El Salvador. Serving others overseas always reminds me that a smile is universal and the impact one's smile can have on others is priceless.
Outside the Office
When I'm not working, I could be found running after my two young children, spending time with family and friends, and watching movies.